FORGET YOUR SAW because the Cedarshed Haida Cabin kit comes completely panelized in a do-it-yourself kit and requires no cutting. Simply attach the panels together with the screws provided and move in. These small DIY cedar cabin sheds are available in 9′ x 6′, 12′ x 8′ and 12′ x 10′ sizes and include plans.
The small cabin kit offers an affordable way to experience outdoor living and makes a perfect retreat or backyard studio for your projects.
• Available in 3 sizes – 9′ x 6′, 12′ x 8′ and 12′ x 10′
• 100% Western Red Cedar exterior finishing
• 6′ High pre-built wall panels
• Includes solid door – W 36″ x H 71″
• Includes cedar shingled roof panels
• Plywood floor boards with 2×4 cedar floor joist
• 2 Half-awning windows – W 32″ x H 45″
• No cutting required
• All the required assembly hardware and included
Customize Your Kit Plans!
• Replace the Dutch Door with a 5′ Double Door
• Add functional or nonfunctional windows
There are no reviews yet.