Stainless Steel Fastners
Best-in-class, load-tested fasteners: Strong-Drive® structural fasteners are engineered and extensively tested to efficiently meet your most demanding wood and metal applications. Stronger can also be faster. The Strong Drive family is designed to install easier than other fastening methods, which saves time and money.
Designed for lag-screw replacement, these Type 316 stainless-steel structural wood fasteners require no pre-drilling, making them easier and faster to install than typical lag screws. Ideal for use in marine or wet environments that require a severe-level of corrosion resistance.
- Type 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection
- No predrilling necessary in most applications
- Load values exceed those of larger diameter lag screws
- Driver bit included
- Can be used in ledger applications
- Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology significantly reduces driving torque and installation time
- Hex-washer head provides large bearing area